Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Crossfire PH ZK Pub Hack

Hello, it's been a while since my last post. I have been busy with the other things that is more important on me. But definitely, I will not leave this site. In fact, I have this new cheats for you.




FEATURES
  • No Recoil 
  • No Change
  • Wallhack
  • See Ghosts
  • Fast Defuse (no errors . you won't be kicked because it's just like a def kit)
  • Crouch Speed ( No Errors ! )
  • Fast Reload
  • Fast Knife
  • Weapon Hack
  • No Fall Damage
  • No Zone Damage (Means if you glitch . no errors . . I didn't tried it yet)

Weapon Hack
  • M16 to Gold M4A1
  • Colt1911 to Desert Eagle ( BUG )
  • Grenade to Iron mace grenade
  • M700 to Red Dragon PSG-1
  • M4A1 to Elite M4A1 


Hotkeys
  • F7 = Wallhack
  • The rest of the features are all Auto-ON

Instructions
2 Ways

1st
Copy SndDrv.dll to your CF Folder ( bak up the original one first )
Then run patcher_cf2

2nd
Rename SndDrv.dll to anyname you want
Then download an injector
Use the injector to inject the hack and run patcher_cf2


Download the file below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger